Third Age RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can roleplay in the world created by JRR Tolkien

3 posters

So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard....

tommyrawhead
    tommyrawhead
    Faction Leader
    Faction Leader

So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard.... Empty So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard....

Post by tommyrawhead Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 pm

But the old one just retired leaving a spot open.The job is a govenment postion and recieves a modest payment as well as the status of natinal treasure/icon.There is an official dress code too which instates robes and a pointy hat.The question is do I go for the position?

So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard.... 34ero09

Picture of our previous wizard.

If I do it I want my robes to be blue and have stars and moons on them though.
    Eightball
    Eightball
    Admin
    Admin

So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard.... Empty Re: So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard....

Post by Eightball Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 am

So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard.... Awkward
    Radiwalker
    Radiwalker
    Admin
    Admin

So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard.... Empty Re: So our country has the Offical govenment position of Wizard....

Post by Radiwalker Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:14 am

Go for it! But you should summon one of them eagles to lead your campaign Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:25 am